July 9, 2015

Bill Got Them God Damn Pills

So Bill Cosby is a freak, are you surprised? Well maybe you are, but I’m not. Maybe the masses of people in the world aren’t aware of polarity and duality.   I would like to shift your mind into a […]
June 23, 2015

White Supremacy Is A God Damn Myth

When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel nor think anyone is better than me.  I understand that I may have limitations in certain areas however there are things that I do great that balance my limitations out. […]
June 19, 2015

Nikola Tesla

May 21, 2015

The Life Of Josephine Baker

May 19, 2015

Black Intellectuals Are Worse Than The KKK

Black intellectuals are worst than the KKK! Yeaaaaah, I said it!!! If you don’t agree with everything Marcus Garvey says, they call you a coon or an agent!  If you make any attempt to define life through your own experience, […]
May 13, 2015

Black America’s Worst Nightmare Is Africans!!!!!!

It’s not my intent to create divisions between Africans, and so-called “black” American’s but the division is already there, so I feel like it needs to be looked into.  I believe in years to come, we will be at the […]
May 5, 2015

Bobby Fischer: Anything To Win

May 4, 2015

Your Son Isn’t Your Damn Boyfriend

Often times you may hear women say, IM DOING THE BEST I CAN, well that’s bullshit Every year we pass out happy mother’s day praises to women who don’t really deserve it, yet at the same time these women’s […]
April 29, 2015

Niggers Need To Stop Blaming Crackers

Hey, what just a second! Leave white people alone, I don’t want to hear one more word, no more disses, no more complaining, seriously, I mean it! Leave that man alone, you niggers (yes with the ER) better not touch […]
April 25, 2015

Mao ZeDong

April 24, 2015

Napolean Hill- Think and Grow Rich

This is a great way to step your game up, I make sure I watch this every year. It keeps my sword sharpened. Take notes, enjoy  
April 22, 2015

Real Smart Black People Are Racist

Do Whites practice Racism, well Of Course? Do Chinese people practice racism, sure they do Do Gays practice racism, hell yea all the time? Do social groups, political parties, corporations practice racism, well yes!   Everyone is practicing racism except […]
April 17, 2015

Pregnancy Police

Pregnancy Police, it’s ok to snitch!! Sigh’s, sheesh where do I begin.  Firstly I don’t support any police activity, I think if you to want to be a cop, you probably were a geek in high school, couldn’t make any […]
April 9, 2015

Girl It’s Some Cum You Shouldn’t Swallow

So you never met a man who smelled so good huh? The way he walks symbolizes strength; he’s the alpha male that you been craving all your life. His voice sends chills down your spine, he’s perfect! Everything is on […]
April 8, 2015

White Freedom, Black Matrix: Intellectual Apartheid

I wanted to high-light how we slave each others movements. We have this in-group mentality, we are not allowed to think different thoughts, have our own image, or express our self our own way, I want to blow the lid on the black matrix.
April 4, 2015

Do Black Women, Still Love Black Men ???

Anyone with two eyes open can see that black men and women don’t have the same comradery they had decades ago, and yes it’s true that nothing stays the same, but I think things should take their natural […]
April 2, 2015

What’s The Answer For Black America: “POLYGAMY”

“THIS IS STRICTLY FOR LIVE-MEN, NOT FOR FRESHMEN IF YOU AIN’T MAN ENOUGH, BETTER SAY HELL NO, CAUSE WOMEN WANT ATTENTION, RAIN, SLEET, HAIL, SNOW”
February 12, 2015

Ken Brisbon- Hard 2 Be A Nigga

When you die, only thing that counts when you die is what the public thought of you. I tell it like it is……
February 12, 2015

Ken Brisbon- We Don’t Need Al Sharpton

I think It’s time that the youth follows new leadership, people with new idea’s, new narratives, but most importantly progressive agenda’s. Bullshit rhetoric will not suffice,thats why….” WE DONT NEED AL SHARPTON”